Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bored...

So as I sit, waiting for my parents to clue in that we haven't eaten yet and need to leave in 20 minutes, I'm going to write. (I'm also waiting for a theatre to be built in my city for Dragons of Atlantis, but that's unimportant)

It's very hard to concentrate on my writing when all I can hear from the other side of my bedroom door is my baby brother screaming as loud as he possibly can, intermittently throwing a few, "No no no no no NO NO NO!!!!!"'s in there.... -_- Can you imagine studying with that? (20 sec to theatre completion)

Speaking of studying, that's something I haven't done a lot of this week, and I have my first exam on Thursday when I go back to school. Great. From what I hear there is a lot of material in this section of General Osteopathic Treatments (Techniques), yet the principle behind each technique is the same. One of these days I will dedicate an entire blog to my osteopathy and "science", but not now. Sick and explaining osteopathy do not go well together.

Alright, they've finally clicked in that we need to leave. I will end it there and hopefully get some new material after this afternoon :D

~SilverPheonix

P.S. I got some wonderful new stuff and an idea for a "do this every day for a month" blog to start in October :D Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! I read and appreciate every comment you leave, and will try to reply the best I can :)